Saturday, October 16, 2010

thats what we call 'LOVE'
Love springs from the heart
Drenching the veins with a passion sweet so.
Love is many things to many things in many things
But as for me this is "love."
It takes me to a place i've never been
It shows me things i've never seen
It touches my heart sweetly and keen
Its something i can not touch,
But i can hit it with my emotional pnuch.
Its something so irrisistealy sweet,sweetening my heart from head to feet.
It warms the heart
Delicatly with much heat
Trapping emotions like smoked meat.
It drains sorrow from a heavy heart
Filling it with joyful laughter
Forever tommorrow.
Its a drug thats so high
And not a pill.
Its wine thats so hard and not alcohol
Its a mind that reasons
Though full of fantasies
Yet it filters illusions and obsesions
Together with unwanted qualities.
Its endless,for as long as its pure and blameless.
Its caresome for it natures my heart to notice the one time person
Who means a lot to me.
Love is "you",for you float in my heart like a cloud in the sky.
This is love,the one i love and the one i'll always love , Danieal aidid .

No comments:

Post a Comment